Succulent Banner: One Stamp, Three Ways | Trinity Stamps


Hello, Friends! I had so much fun this week creating three different projects with the Succulent Banner Stamp from Trinity Stamps. Instead of all cards this week, I created a book lovers mailable set that includes a matching bookmark and bookplates.

To make the bookplates, I created a digital template that I printed on Avery Removable Label paper and then trimmed to size to create six 3x4 bookplates. To make the bookmark, I used an Avery Elle bookmark die. To keep it a matching set, I used all the same Copic colors throughout the projects: BG01, BG15, BG13, G00, G12, G43, V01, V04, V05.


For the third project, I created a watercolor card using Gansai watercolors and a white-embossed image on watercolor paper.


Hope you enjoy these fun projects using the Succulent Banner set from Trinity Stamps.

For more daily and weekly inspiration from the Trinity Stamps design team, visit the Trinity Stamps Blog and Instagram.

Big Paper Hugs! 🤗
Emily

No comments