Hopeful Flowers: One Stamp, Three Ways | Trinity Stamps

Hello, Friends and Happy Monday!! Excited to share with you how I used the Trinity Stamps Hopeful Flowers and Matching Dies in three different ways. This is my second Trinity Stamps Designer post for the weekly series: One Stamp, Three Ways with Designer Emily! Every Monday, I'll explore three different way to explore one of the Trinity Stamp Sets. I highly recommend bookmarking the Trinity Stamps blog so you don't miss all the inspiration from all the talented Design Team Members.   

To create the three cards, I kept with a similar Copic color scheme, integrated Kraft into the designs and had fun with embossing and vellum. I also paired this stamp with the “Bloom; Where you are Planted” sentiments from the Let Love Grow set. 
For the first two projects, I created two wreath cards using both the flower corner and bough images. 
Here’s how the first wreath card came together: 
  1. I die cut and then stamped three corner images. Then I Copic colored with Aquas and neutral grays. 
  2. I assembled the three corner images by adjusting and turning until I had a natural; organic wreath shape that I was happy with.
  3. Because I can never end a card without some extra pop; I added some jewels and Nuvo drops to the wreath, adhered the wreath image to a 4x4 layered & stacked base and added some skinny b/w washi. 
For the second wreath, I created a square “wreath” to frame the sentiment.
  1. I stamped four flower bough images on vellum, covered it with Wow, Super Fine Rich Gold embossing powder and carefully heat set the images.  
  2. I die cut the vellum embossed images and also four die cuts on white card stock. 
  3. Using teeny-tiny dots of Nuvo Glue, I adhered the vellum pieces to the white card stock die cuts. I love the look of vellum images on white card stock...it gives the images some extra dimension while creating a softness to the card. 
  4. I embossed the sentiment to Kraft Card Stock, assembled the Wreath Frame around the sentiment and added some jewels to the wreath for extra pop. 

For the last project, I used the beautiful flowering can image as the focal point to create a CAS card.
  1. I stamped the image to a stitched rectangle.
  2. Copic colored with Aquas and natural grays and added some Warm Gray (W3) dots to bring in the Kraft color. 
  3. Added some jewels to the flowers, adhered the image with pop dots and assembled to an Aqua card base. 
So there you have it, three projects with the small but versatile Hopeful Flowers set (with a little help from a Let Love Grow Sentiment). 

Hope you enjoy and Big Paper Hugs! 🤗

Emily

No comments