Ellen Hutson New Release | It's a Winter Wonderland!

It's time for new stamps & dies from the amazing Juile Ebersole for Ellen Hutson! This release is full of winter fun. It has me looking forward to the first sweater weather snowfall when snowman come to life and we take a mitten & warm cocoa walk in the frosty and sparkly winter air.

Here's a link to a quick look at the entire new release! As an extra bonus you can buy the products separately or they have several different bundles at a discount!


I'll be posting all week a few cards that I created with the new release stencil dies and Snow Days stamp set. I was able to get a jump start on a few holiday cards and I can't wait to share them with you! 

Mermaid Holiday Wishes---Ornament Cards
When I first saw the Alpine Snowfall die, I could not get the idea of sea bubbles. I knew I needed to pair it with a mermaid tail. Then I realized I could make an ornament from all the different pieces from Alpine Window and them Mermaid Ornament Card moment was realized. Who can't help but fall in love with a magical Christmas Mermaid and mistletoe! 


Here are a few Fin-tastic tidbits about this card:
  • The card front holds the Mermaid Ornament in place! 
    • With a quick circle cut on the red card panel (using the Alpine Window large circle die) and some thick foam adhesive to the white card base, the ornament can *sit* right in the card. 
  • It includes lots of glitter: Glitter Paper & Embossing powder
  • The little mistletoe is from the recently released Leading Ladies ugly sweater set and die.
  • The Mermaid Tail! was created using the Inner Mermaid Stamp and Matching Die.  
  • To create the waves, I trimmed away the house and trees from the Alpine snow die cuts.
  • To create the ornament I secured (with tape) red baker's twine to the back of the Alpine snow die cut and then glued a 3 inch red circle to the back to hide the string.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon! 

Big Paper Hugs!🤗
Emily

1 comment

  1. Emily, thank you for the visit this morning! I had to return the favor [pesky no-reply blogger thingy] and so happy I did... LOve what you've done with this EH set!! Would you believe I don't have it? YET!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete