Hopeful Flowers: One Stamp, Three Ways | Trinity Stamps


Hello, Hello, Hello and Happy Monday! It feels like forever since I last posted here. I’m excited to get back into the blogging of things. This Monday, I’m up on the Trinity Stamps Blog sharing three small but bright and cheery cards using the 3x4 Hopeful Flowers Stamp set.

This was one of my first stamps that started my Trinity Stamps collection and still one of my absolute favorites. It’s a small stamp but big on impact. The floral images are so much fun to color and can be arranged in so many different ways using the matching dies.

The Ellen Hutson Folk Heart Dies also made a comeback into one of the cards. I cannot express how much I LOVE this die set. Let me try: “I Loooooovvvveeeee this die set.” The hearts have this amazing shape that can be used on so many different ways on so many projects.

Friends, I hope you will join me over at the Trinity Stamps blog for all the details.

Until, next time...Big Paper Hugs!

Emily @popsofpaper


No comments