Coffee with Character: One Stamp, Three Ways | Trinity Stamps!


Hello, Friends! Welcome to this week's One Stamp, Three Ways weekly design post for Trinity Stamps. This week I am sharing three different designs using the Coffee with Character Stamp and Matching Dies. I also used the Caffeinated Sentiments to add a little pun fun to each of the cards.

All three designs use the same pattern but in three unique ways. There are so many fun stamp images in this set that it was hard to pick just one so I picked several to create a fun pattern and extra elements for each of the cards. 
I did a bit of Copic coloring on each of the cards. The colors I selected this week include: BG15, BG32, BG34, BV000, BV00, B00, E30, E31, E33 (Donuts), E70, E25, E37, (Coffee Beans and Coffee), R02, RV13, RV55, V04. 

Grab your favorite cup of coffee, tea or cocoa and enjoy three fun designs with the Coffee with Character Stamp Set.

Frappy Birthday to You

Sending a Little Hug in a Mug

Latte Thanks
I had a blast creating these cards! They all look so yummy with the donuts and coffee beans. If you love the images as much as I do, head on over to Trinity Stamps. Did you know Trinity Stamps sells the Coffee themed stamps and dies in Bundles!

Well there you have it friends, three cards with one stamp set and die (with a little help from a coordinating sentiment set). For more details on how these designs came together, come join me over on the Trinity Stamps Blog.

Big Paper Hugs! 🤗
Emily

No comments