Envelope & Card Ensembles

I never thought to decorate my envelopes until I stumbled upon the Envelope Mail Art stamp set from the Ink Blot Shop. Not only is this a great set to add pop to your envelopes, it also makes for some quick and easy card fronts...and how cute to have both matching card and envelope “ensembles”...it makes me feel like a stationary artist. The possibilities are endless with this set. The Ink Blot Shop is a new to me stamp company and happy to have found them!

I also combined the Bee Friends Stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh for a little mix and match. This is a small but mighty set and one of my favorites; the sentiment alone is worth it! The first ensemble that I’m sharing today combines the Floral Design from the Envelope Mail Art Set with the Thinking of You sentiment from Bee Friends. 

Envelope & Card Ensemble in 5 Fun Steps:
Step 1: Stamp floral images to envelope front & back. Stamp border image on envelope front. I used a stamp position tool (MISTI) to help line-up the images. 
Step 2: Insert a piece of scrap card stock into the envelope. This will help keep color from bleeding through to the other side of the envelope if using Copics.
Step 3: Color in images on Envelope. Yellow and Purple roses have always been my favorite flower & color combination. I challenged myself to only use two markers per color. Yellow: Y00, Y02; Purple: V12, V15; Green: G12, G14; Blue: B95, B99; Grey: C1. 
Step 4: Stamp card front. Color in image; change up yellow and purple flower order from envelope. 
Step 5: Add some pop with jewels, sequins and little dots. Glue to card base. Stand back and Smile.😀
Envelope Mail Art, The Ink Blot Shop, Bee Friends, Pretty Pink Posh


Big Paper Hugs!
--Emily

No comments