Sunday, February 15, 2015

Card Challenges: The Card Concept #28

Hello! I've been a little off the blogging grid for a bit with early February always being a busy time with birthdays & celebrations. I did have enough time to squeeze in a quick card that I gave my daughter for Valentine's Day which was inspired by The Card Concept #28 Challenge. I really loved the old vintage wood box and I couldn't stop looking at the pretty pink heart in the color scheme. I don't have too many rose stamp sets so I found a few delicate flowers and some foliage that reminded me of the table cloth on the bottom of the picture. The key to this challenge is selecting your style and I would once again go with, Clean and Layered. For really not knowing what I would consider my card design style, I'm starting to see a trend here.


Here is my take on the challenge. Again focusing on that wooden box, pink heart and then the delicate pattern on the table cloth. 


Thanks for popping by and Happy Card Making!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the woodgrain heart and all of the other details- I am sure your daughter was thrilled with this card :-) Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, with the hearts and flowers! Very pretty. Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so sweet & pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect take on the challenge! I love the soft background stamping in contrast to the wood grain heart!

    ReplyDelete