Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Card Concept Challenge #26

Found another fun challenge that I thought I would give a try. The Card Concept blog is celebrating their One Year Anniversary. This challenge blog asks you to select a style from their list and design a card using that style. I went with Clean and Layered.

The following photo was the card Concept #26 inspiration:


I needed to find a floral stamp for this challenge (which is kinda out of my comfort zone) but I did find a never-before used stamp set and even a die to go with it! Now that I found the stamp, I definitely wanted to pull in the pink stripe background and those little bits of blue from the necklace in the back and balance every else with an open white background.

Here is my take on the challenge:

Thinking of You: PTI Mini Blossoms Stamp Set
The Supplies

Thanks for stopping by. Happy card making!

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful CAS card, I adore how you post your supplies in the little bin how cute!! Your blog is so clean and classy! I could take some tips from you! Way to go on your post for the Card Concept's challenge. Good luck my friend! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...love the great CAS design! Thanks so much for playing along with The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!
    Beautiful card!! I think your display of supplies is a BRILLIANT idea:)

    ReplyDelete