Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Mail Em' Out Monday: On a Tuesday and Fusion Card Challenge

A very quick post since I am already a day late from Monday. I created a quick mailable card inspired by the Fusion Card Challenge: Two Hearts. I combined both elements from the photo and sketch. Here is the Challenge Photo/Sketch:

And here is my take on the photo/sketch: (I picked out the heart elements, wood, pink from the flowers and the navy blue background). Almost all the elements used on this card are from Studio Calico kits from previous months. The stamped sentiment is from the Studio Calico Buttercup stamp set. The die cut is from Papertrey ink. I will post the supply tray later this evening. Hope you you enjoy the little card eye candy today :-)


Thanks for popping by and Happy Card Making!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card...love the sweet saying!
    Thanks for playing with us at FUSION.

    ReplyDelete