Monday, January 12, 2015

Mail 'em Out Monday: Birthday and Challenge

Happy Monday! I thought I would combine my Mail 'em Out Monday post with my first attempt to play along with a Card Challenge. I decided to play along with the Fusion Card Challenge blog. This is a really fun blog where you can either use the sketch, the photo or combine both into a card design. I tried to combine both into my design by using the colors from the photo and several elements from the sketch. From a mailing perspective, this card is going with a gift that will be boxed off and shipped so I had the luxury of playing with more embellishments that may otherwise not make it into the standard mail. Hope you enjoy my take on the Fusion Challenge.
Fusion Card Challenge Photo & Sketch
My Take on the Fusion Card Challenge Photo and Sketch
The Supplies:
the tools: Big Shot, Birthday Die (Studio Calico), Imaginisce i-score & pierce tool (help with die cut)
the paper: Smokey Shadow and Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink); PaperSource Blossom
the stamps: Mama Elephant Happy Everything
the embellishments: Color Theory Sequins; Blush and 24kt (Studio Calico)
the color: Mama Elephant Smoke Pigment Ink

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Love all your pretty details. Thanks for playing along with us at the FUSION card challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw this on the fusion challenge and had to pop over and tell you how much I love this. black and pink is too cute. love the sentiment stamped multiple times. CUTE CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete