Sunday, January 18, 2015

Cure For The Monday Blues Challenge #39

I've been looking around for fun card challenges to help get my creative card sparks started. I had fun creating a card for the Cure for the Monday Blues Challenge #39 which is based of of the following photo inspiration:

Here is my take on the photo inspiration. I loved the gold confetti background and the contrast of white with the black and gold. I used a couple circle punches to create the pops of gold and black confetti and embossed the hello with Zing Gold Metallic. It was fun to add a "technique" like embossing to the card design process.



The Supplies
the tools: Sizzix nested circles metal dies, 2.5 inch circle punch, hole punch, embossing heat gun
the paper: PTI smokey black & stampers select white; Recollections gold,
the color: Zing Gold Metallic
the stamp: Studio Calico
the embellishments: Studio Calico 24 kt. gold stars
Thanks for stopping by and look forward playing along with the next Cure for the Monday Blues challenge! 

1 comment:

  1. I love that bold hello, goes so well with the bold dots of your design! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete